With Trac integration, HackerOne makes it easy for you to link Trac issues as references on the platform.
In order to configure Trac integration for your team, contact HackerOne with the following information:
- The base URI of the Trac instance (e.g., "https://trac.company.com/")
- The component you'd like issues to default to
- The type you'd like issues to default to
- Any other custom keywords/fields you'd like prepopulated. Options are described here: http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracTickets#PresetValuesforNewTickets
With all of the provided information, HackerOne will be able to set up your requested integration. You’ll get an email notification letting you know that your integration has been set up within 1-2 business days.
How the Integration Works
After your Trac integration has been set up:
- Change the action picker to Change state > Triaged in your report.
- Click Escalate.
- You’ll be taken to your Trac account where the report is pre-populated. Submit the issue to create the report in Trac.
- Copy the Trac report issue number and paste it in the Reference ID field of the HackerOne report to create a direct reference link to the issue in Trac.