HackerOne offers a bi-directional Jira integration that syncs information between your HackerOne report and the Jira issue.
To integrate with Jira Server:
- Go to Settings > Program > Integrations.
- Click the Connect with JIRA link.
- Choose JIRA Server and you will be redirected to this setup screen where you can configure your Jira integration.
4. Enter the URL of the Jira instance you want to authenticate with in the Instance base URL field.
5. Click the Authenticate with JIRA button to finalize the set up between HackerOne and your Jira instance.
6. (Optional) Configure which Jira events you want to post to your HackerOne report. You have full control over which events you want to enable and disable.
You're all set! Now that you've finished setting up the Jira integration, you can create Jira issues right from your HackerOne report.
To create Jira issues from your HackerOne report:
- In the comments section of the report, change Add comment to Change state > Triaged.
- Click the Create JIRA issue button to create the issue in JIRA.
Every time something happens on the Jira issue, Hackbot will automatically create an internal comment on the HackerOne report.