Views in your Inbox are customizable by the administrator of your security team. The administrator can:
- Add an inbox view
- Update existing views
- Change the order of views
- Remove views
- Temporarily show and hide views
Add or Update an Inbox View
To add a new View:
- Go to your security team's inbox.
- Click Show filters.
- Select the filters you'd like to see in your new inbox view. A Custom view will show in your inbox bar with a Save button next to it.
- Click the Save button.
- The Save view window will appear where you can select to create a new view or overwrite an existing one in the Action field.
- Type the View name in the View name field.
- Click Save view.
The changes will directly be made in your inbox.
Change the Order of Views
To change the order of Views:
- Go to your program's Settings > Program > Inbox Views.
- Click and drag the icon next to the View name to the order you want the View to appear.
To permanently remove a View from your inbox:
- In Settings > Program > Inbox Views, select Remove.
- A window will pop up confirming whether you want to remove the view.
- Click Ok.
Show and Hide Views
To show and hide Views:
- In Settings > Program > Inbox Views, select Shown next to the View you want to hide. The View will then be hidden. Note: Shown means that the inbox view currently appears in your Inbox.
- When a view is hidden, select Hidden to show the View.
Running into issues with setting up your views or have questions for us? Send us a note.